Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Brew Review Introduction


I have always been particularly fond of beer and over the years have developed a taste for "good beer", no longer can the basics of Miller Lite or other big brewery pilsners quench my thirst (although fine for sporting events). Call me a beer snob I don't care, life is short, drink what you like.

My brothers bought me a beer of the month club for Christmas this year and I've decided to review the journey of deliciousness for future reference, and to give me something else to do. Each month I get three beers, four different styles, from two different breweries, 12 in total. With each tasting I'll add a bit more to my thoughts and post the final results, because I also enjoy picking up new 6 packs from my favorite toy's r us for adults (Binnys Beverage Depot) I'll post on some new discoveries that don't arrive by mail.

Obviously this is going to be a lot of fun (mostly for me)

Its my beer in a box



The company sending me these great brews each month is The Original Craft Beer Club, check out their site and signup if you want to get beer in the mail. The box is completely unmarked and due to their packaging you can't even tell there are bottles inside, the perfect disguise. 

1 comment: